Today I will share with you these 4 marketing tactics for your ecommerce business growth:
http://www.rtbdigital.com/retargeting-pricing-explained/ – picture source
- Identify your market niche and the right target audience to work for.
- Research on the best time (season) for a marketing campaign.
- Find your consumers in the web (social media, forums, message boards).
- Learn what your potential customers are discussing (recommend each other; discuss pros and cons of a similar product etc.).
- Based on the research – improve your advertisements.
- Work on your SEO.
- Segment your email lists and create different landing pages for each niche group.
- Make an A/B testing.
- Develop your copy all the time.
- Almost 80% of people using Twitter on their mobile devices.
- Yelp is a leader among the social review sites.
- Instagram has 300 million active users, 61% of them like at least 1 media/day, 30% like over 10 media/day.
- YouTube is a leading source for all videos. In the next three years, video is predicted to reach 79% of all internet traffic.
- Google Plus is connected to all Google services.
- Facebook just crossed the line of 1 billion people using the social network the same day (it is 1 in 7 people on Earth).
- Pinterest has 20x more pins per day than there are daily shoppers at the Mall of America.
Those are amazing facts. Use different types of social media, depending on your business niche, do not limit yourself to Facebook and Twitter. The more platforms – the more leads.
Virality gives you a conversion of more than 100%.Viral content is mostly visual (pictures, video, infographics). To make your content viral:
- Make it simple.
- Make it entertaining.
- Make it relevant.
- Create an emotional tie.
- Add social media icons (to easily share it).
- Create a story explaining why it is better to use your product together with a friend.
- Take care of a good design.
- Share your content yourself with all the available channels of distribution.
https://growthhackers.com/growth-studies/upworthy – picture source