CODE OF CONDUCT
Growth Marketing Conference is committed to delivering a safe, harassment-free experience for everyone regardless of race, gender, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, national origin, ethnicity, or religion.
We expect all of our attendees, speakers, sponsors, exhibitors, organizers, and volunteers to abide by our code of conduct at all times – and not just at the conference itself, but at any and all cocktail mixers, after-parties, and associated off-site events too, as well as during any related online activities (including but not limited to social media exchanges).
Growth Marketing Conference is a community. It’s a family.
We’re all here to learn and network – so treat everybody you meet with patience, understanding, and respect.
WHAT QUALIFIES AS HARASSMENT?
The following behaviors will not be tolerated at Growth Marketing Conference:
- Aggressive, intimidating, or bullying behavior, either verbal or written, that disrupts a person’s ability to experience and enjoy the conference
- Unwanted physical contact
- Unwanted sexual attention
- Deliberate stalking or following
- Persistent, harassing photography or recording
- Disruption of speaker presentations
- Discrimination of any kind
- Wearing of sexualized clothing, use of sexualized language, or production of sexualized imagery (speaker presentations included)
- Possession and/or use of illegal substances
- Possession and/or use of weapons of any kind
WHAT HAPPENS IF HARASSMENT OCCURS?
In most cases, participants will be told to stop the behavior immediately.
In cases of repeated or especially egregious violations, participants will be expelled from the conference without a refund and/or banned from future events (at the discretion of Growth Marketing Conference organizers).
HOW DO I REPORT HARASSMENT?
If you witness or experience harassment of any kind, please tell the nearest member of our Growth Marketing Conference staff and/or emails us at email@example.com.
Our conference staff will immediately assist you – or anybody else – experiencing harassment, so you can feel safe and secure for the remainder of the conference.